- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test strategies and test cases.
- Perform tests on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and APIs (both manual (80%) and automation (20%)).
- Create and manage bug reports.
- Work with products and deployments teams to resolve any level issues for the system.
- Manage and report the testing result to QC leader and PM.
Skills and experience we look for
- Should have at least 2 years of practical experience in Software Testing (manual).
- Proven tracking record in working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing in manual testing (and automation is a plus)
- Possess Bachelor Degree of Information Technology or related fields, etc.
- Have knowledge with testing tools such as Git, Appium, Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, CI/CD pipelines, etc.
- Experience in working with programming languages like Java/Python.
- Have good English skills (can write and communicate basically)
- Knowledge about performance and security testing for API, Web is a plus.
- Intergration testing experience
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Competitive salary depending on skills and capabilities;
- Remote working time;
- Friendly and funny colleagues;
- Opportunities for promotion, career development, and mentorship;
- Dynamic, fast-paced, professional, fun, and exciting start-up work environment.
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying