- Perform all phases of testing including QA, Staging, and Production environments.
- Understand and decide test coverage
- Create/Modify test-related artifacts (test cases, test report)
- Execute and maintain existing automated test scripts based on test results and/or changes in the product design.
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on time and with high quality
- Follow the project and organization processes, policies and regulations
- Lead a team of junior and mid level testers to specify, design, implement, and evolve our testing processes and execution, together with the team.
Skills and experience we look for
- Should have at least 6 years of practical experience in Manual Software Testing and 2 years as a leader.
- Proven tracking record in working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing in both manual & automation testing.
- Have knowledge of test automation tools and processes such as Git, Appium, Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, CI/CD pipelines, etc.
- Hands-on experience with a programming language such as Python/Java is a plus
- Have proficient English skills (can write and communicate well)
- Knowledge about performance and security testing for API, Web is a plus.
- Experience in using bug and feature tracking tools: Jira...
- Good problem-solving skills and teamwork skills
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Competitive salary depending on skills and capabilities;
- Remote working time;
- Friendly and funny colleagues (and free snacks!);
- Opportunities for promotion, career development, and mentorship;
- Dynamic, fast-paced, professional, fun, and exciting start-up work environment.
Note: Due to the high volume of candidates, we would like to contact only shortlisted candidates
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying