What do you do?
Front-end Coding and Development:
Along with the entire development team, you may be responsible for building an LXP (Virtual Classroom, LMS, CMS, CRM)
- Develop new user-facing features, maintain the current features
- Assist with architecture as well as work on actual implementation
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, review other team members’ coding, ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Work with frontend/backend team to plan and design structure of platform technology solution, help define the standard for Laboratory
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Focus on UI/UX and work with designers and PO’s when necessary
- Optimize platform applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Report to Front-end Lead
What qualities that we are looking for?
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or relevant;
- Have a product-first mindset: attention to details and demonstrable design and UX sensibilities
- Have good knowledge about Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experienced in Git or other source control systems;
- Proactive, well self-organized, and responsible for work.
- Able to quickly manage new technologies.
BONUS if you can:
- Have experience in Web RCT, AWS, DevOps tools
- Experience in leading a tech team
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Competitive salary depending on skills and capabilities;
- Comfortable working conditions and flexible working time;
- Friendly and funny colleagues (and free snacks!);
- Opportunities for promotion, career development, and mentorship;
- Dynamic, fast-paced, professional, fun, and exciting start-up work environment.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying